of www.midi-light.com website
We inform you that the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament and the Council provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
Pursuant to the aforementioned regulations, the processing of your personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to the art. 13 of the above regulations, we provide the following information:
1. Purposes and methods of data processing
Your personal data has been provided to us and will be used exclusively for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the fulfillment of the obligations inherent in the existing relationship.
- for entering personal data in the company computer databases for commercial purposes;
- for the insertion of the email address in our Mailing List for marketing purposes.
The processing of personal data will be carried out through paper and computer supports by the owner, the manager and the persons in charge with the observance of every precautionary measure, which guarantees its security and confidentiality.
2. Nature of data collection and consequences of failure to provide data
The provision of your personal data is mandatory in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the contract and, in general, to comply with the law.
Their failure to do so could make it impossible for us to fulfill the contractual obligations or activities required by current regulations.
3. Communication and dissemination of data
Your personal data for the purposes of the execution of the contract and for the purposes indicated above, may be communicated:
– to our collaborators and employees specifically appointed and in the context of their duties;
– to other natural or legal persons who should become necessary to involve in the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes.
4. Rights of the interested party – art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 12 of 2016/679 (G.D.P.R.)
At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller pursuant to Article 7 of the Privacy Code and the Articles. 4 and 12 of the New European Regulation 2016/679, which we reproduce for your convenience.
- The data controller shall take appropriate measures to provide the data subject with all the information referred to in Articles 13 and 14 and the communications referred to in Articles 15 to 22 and Article 34 relating to processing in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily form accessible, in simple and clear language, particularly in the case of information specifically intended for minors. The information is provided in writing or by other means, including, where appropriate, by electronic means. If requested by the interested party, the information can be provided orally, as long as the identity of the interested party is proven by other means.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such fulfillment occurs it proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The rights referred to in article 12 are exercised with an informal request to the owner or manager, also through a designated person, to whom suitable feedback is provided without delay.
The request addressed to the owner or manager can also be sent by registered letter addressed to:
Retail Zerodue S.r.l.
Viale Abruzzi 39
20131 Milano – Italy
attn. to Personal Data Management Officier